Sunday, November 3, 2013

Laughter is the Best Medicine

So, I don't know about anyone else, but the past few weeks have been extremely stressful. Who am I kidding? The entire semester has been stressful. I'm starting to think taking 21 credit hours MAY not have been the best idea. But, there's nothing I can do about it now, right?

I am a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine. Last night, I was searching the Internet for funny "I've made a huge mistake" memes, and I thought I would post some of them here. We all know Ohio Northern is a great school, but that doesn't make our work any less stressful. Please enjoy the below pictures, and I hope they give you the laughing-so-hard-I'm-crying laughter they gave me.












My personal favorites are the last two, but if one picture made you slightly chuckle, I would count this post as a success. It's important to always remember to take time each day to laugh. Sound easy? Yes, but I find it more difficult sometimes, especially with deadlines hovering over my head. Hopefully, some of you are able to come back to this post every so often and relieve some stress through laughter. I will leave you with two more pictures that I find just as funny, and I find myself saying this to myself when I maybe spend too much time reading "House of Hades" instead of reading as closely for a class.



Until next time, live life and laugh often.

5 comments:

  1. This. Post. Is. Perfect. As I sit here finishing one assignment after another I can't help but to think how much I left and that I made a mistake by taken 19 credit hours. I'm glad I read this because it's exactly what I've been feeling and telling myself for weeks now. Thanks for the pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Lately, I've had something every week, whether it's an assignment or an event I have to attend. It can be hard to find time to laugh each day. I try to, but it's not always easy. I'm sure I will have to revisit this post frequently as the semester comes to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa, this is great! The fact that I read it on a Monday morning is even better because my Monday doesn't suck as much now. I definitely needed a good laugh. I may even post my own blog in the future with a similar task: to entertain the audience. This was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad and I both LoVE this post - I have referred to it twice today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone else who has commented on this post, I would like to thank you for the good laugh! These memes are hilarious. The first one may be my favorite - seriously, how did that cat get in there?!
    I too am feeling the stress of school these past couple weeks. It's easy to get overwhelmed and down on myself, and not so easy to take the time to relax and laugh every now and then. This post was the perfect reminder and a great start to my week. Thanks for sharing! And keep your head up - if anyone can handle 21 stressful credit hours, it's you!

    ReplyDelete